Friday, 3 March 2017

Please help me with 5,000 Naira. I am badly in need of it. I know you can't fail to have it. I will refund you next week Thursday I promise. That's how I overheard a drunkard begging an ATM machine. I know you thought I was requesting money from you & you were looking for all sorts of excuses. Hahaha look at you. You are now laughing! I like your smile. Don't laugh alone. Share it..

Please help me with 5,000 Naira. I am badly in need of it. I know you can't fail to have it. I will refund you next week Thursday I promise. That's how I overheard a drunkard begging an ATM machine. I know you thought I was requesting money from you & you were looking for all sorts of excuses. Hahaha look at you. You are now laughing! I like your smile. Don't laugh alone. Share i

No comments:

Post a Comment